(5 Pairs) Amass XT90 Connectors Male / Female With End Cap
(5 Pairs) EC5 Bullet Banana Plug Connector Female Male 5mm Bullet Gold Connector
- 15cm Servo Lead Extension (Futaba) 26AWG (5pcs/set) $1.99
- (5 Pairs )T-Plug Connectors Male & Female Deans Style w/Shrink Tubing for RC LiPo Battery Pack ESC Electric Engine Motor Parts $3.20
(5 Pairs) Amass XT60 Connectors Male/Female
PowerBolt 5000mah 6S 60C Lipo Pack w/XT-90
• Wide tabs with copper coating for superior power transfer
• Super high 60C discharge rate
• Perfect for high-performance models
• Heavy duty silicone wire leads
Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2v / 6 Cell
Discharge: 60C / 120C (Burst)
Dimension: 140 x 44 x 59mm
Charge Plug: JST-XH
Discharge plug: XT-90
Wire Gauge: 10AWG
20 in stock
PowerBolt batteries are equipped with heavy duty discharge leads to minimize resistance and sustain high current loads. Equipped with XT-90 connectors and JST-XH style balance connectors. All PowerBolt Lipo battery packs are assembled using IR matched cells.
You won’t find a better deal in Lipo batteries anywhere!
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
|Dimensions||14.6 × 5.1 × 5.7 cm|
PowerBolt 5000mAh 3S1P 40~80C 9.9V LiFePo4
$59.99Add to cart
Perfect Turbine Battery!
Voltage: 3S1P / 3 Cell / 9.9V
Discharge: 40C Constant / 80C Burst
Weight: 410g (including wire, plug & case)
Dimensions: 115 x 54 x 35mm
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: T-Plug (Deans)